I spent my past summer at Logitech as a Design Technologist intern. I am glad that I had the opportunities to research, design and prototype moonshot products and 2D/3D UX across digital and tangible media. My work has laid the groundwork for expanded product offering outside of productivity, creator and gaming tools.
Prior to my graduate study, I worked at J.P. Morgan as a senior software engineer who also wore a designer hat for three years. I helped develop and design Spectrum Trading, the in-house unified order management and automation system for human and robot traders across the globe. In my undergraduate years at HKUST, I spent my summers interning at Uber, 500 Global and EventX, while studying Computer Engineering, Business Management and Design.
- Newark, CADesign Technologist / UX EngineerIntern / Jun 2022 - Aug 2022
- Hong KongVisual DesignerIntern / Dec 2016 - Feb 2017
- Mountain View, CAGrowth HackerIntern / Jun 2016 - Aug 2016
- Hong KongMarketing ExecutiveIntern / Jul 2015 - Aug 2015
- Hong KongSoftware EngineerIntern / Jun 2014 - Aug 2014
Aug 2021 - Dec 2022
- MDes in Human-Computer Interaction and Emerging Technology Design
- Graduate Certificate in New Media
Sep 2013 - May 2018
- BEng in Computer Engineering
- BBA in Business Management
- Minor in Design
- RemoteOpen Source ContributorAug 2018 - Now
- Graduate Student InstructorFall 2022